HEAD GASKET REPAIR SPECIALIST
Coolant System & Head Gasket Repair Expert
Vehicle overheat?? Blown Head Gasket??
Thermalweld Mobile Repair
* Often a head gasket needs to be repaired and sealed, not completly replaced.
* If your vehicle can run for 15 minutes, it probably can be repaired!!
* After about a 5-minute conversation we can tell you if your vehicle can be repaired .
Chemically repairing a head gasket requires more than pouring something into your coolant system. Repairing a head gasket requires experience, a proven method & a superior product.
Cheap sodium silicate solutions from auto parts stores create a glassy “plug” that crumbles away in a matter of days or weeks. Thermalweld is a proprietary blend of graphite and microscopic fibers; this forms an interlocking bonded layer. Thermalweld is only available through Thermalweld technicians.
FIXED OR FREE **GUARANTEED**
The total price is less than 1/3 of what a shop would charge. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HEAD GASKETS BEING REPAIRED WITH THE THERMALWELD PROCESS
STEP 1. A factory trained Thermalweld Technician will discuss the coolant system and the head gasket condition over the phone. Not every blown head gasket can be repaired. A 5 minute conversation can determine if the Thermalweld process can correct your problem. If a service call is scheduled, the success rate is over 90%.
STEP 2. After qualifying over the phone, an authorized Technician will come to the vehicle. While completely flushing the coolant system & preparing it for treatment, the thermostat, water pump, radiator, heater core, hoses, and radiator cap will be analyzed. After the repair, test drive it, offer recommendations, and make sure that the head gasket is fixed right.
STEP 3. After the repair is complete, provide a written product warranty.
The repair can last as long as a head gasket replacement.
**CADILLAC NORTHSTAR** Engine overheating? Loosing coolant? Coolant low light keeps coming on? Special process and bleeder assembly installed.
System analyzation included: pressure tests, water pump strength, radiator, circulation & thermostat.
Superior Knowledge and a Superior Product = Success!!
Hundreds of successful repairs. References available. Call and find out.
* There will be a $75 charge for the service call and analysis. If after making all attempts to repair the vehicle, and it is found to be non-repairable, there will be NO CHARGE for the repair process. After a successful repair, the $75 service call fee will be will be credited to the total price.
There are NO hidden charges.
* Call for a FREE consultation 1 (800) 478-8599