Mobile head gasket repair, serving LA / SFV / Pasadena / Ventura areas since 2011
Ideal Head Gasket Repair is a mobile service. $265 average cost per vehicle. We can repair blown head gaskets permanently without tearing down your engine. The areas we travel to are from Long Beach to Pasadena, up to Santa Barbara, including Los Angeles & the San Frenando Valley.
The vehicle will be analyzed to determine why it blew in the first place. The most common reasons a head gasket blows are: A bad thermostat or radiator cap, a weak or leaking water pump, a clogged radiator, or an old hose.
* Often a head gasket needs to be repaired and sealed, not completly replaced.
* If your vehicle can run for 15 minutes, it probably can be repaired.
* After about a 5-minute conversation we can tell you if your vehicle can be repaired.
A blown head gasket is a break in the seal between the cylinder head and the engine block. For a head gasket to blow, most likely, the engine overheated and the head gasket got damaged. Often it is possible to continue driving the vehicle, but it will get worse. Eventually, it won’t even start. It is best to drive it as little as possible, and get it repaired as soon as a possible. The most common symptoms of a blown head gasket is loss of engine power & white smoke coming out of the tail pipe. Vehicles with minor head gasket damage might not show these symptoms. Some other indicators of a blown head gasket are: * Having to add water to the radiator periodically
* Water in the oil – check the oil cap & dip stick for a brown sludge (looks like chocolate milk)
* An engine that idles rough or overheats quickly If you see any of these indicators, give us a call for further analysis. If none of these symptoms are present, you probably don’t have a blown head gasket. Repair shops and mechanics sometimes misdiagnose blown head gaskets and recommend an unnecessary head gasket repair, get a second opinion, expert advice is a phone call away. Even if the head gasket has only minor damage, it will get worse.
Repairing a head gasket requires more than pouring something into your coolant system. Repairing a head gasket requires experience, a proven method & a superior product.
Thermalweld is a proprietary blend of graphite and microscopic fibers, forming an interlocking bonded layer, which expands and contracts at the same rate as the head gasket, to permanently seal the head gasket. Thermalweld is only available through Thermalweld technicians.
FIXED OR FREE **GUARANTEED**
The total price of a head gasket repair is usually less than 1/4 of what a shop would charge, without the risk & time of tearing down your engine. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HEAD GASKETS BEING REPAIRED WITH THE THERMALWELD PROCESS
STEP 1. A factory trained Thermalweld Technician will discuss the coolant system and the head gasket repair process over the phone. Not every blown head gasket can be repaired. A 5 minute conversation can determine if the Thermalweld process can correct your problem. If a service call is scheduled, the success rate is over 95%.
STEP 2. After qualifying over the phone, an authorized Technician will come to the vehicle. While flushing the coolant system & preparing it for treatment, the thermostat, water pump, radiator, hoses, fans, and radiator cap will be analyzed. After the repair- we test drive it, offer recommendations, and make sure that the head gasket is fixed right.
STEP 3. After the head gasket repair is complete, provide a written product warranty.
A head gasket repair can last as long as a head gasket replacement.
There is a price difference for some vehicles that take more time & effort to repair, including Cadillac Northstars, BMWs, MBZs, Rovers & 4-Runners Most vehicles are $265 for a permanent head gasket repair.
*****CADILLAC NORTHSTAR*****CADILLAC NORTHSTAR*****CADILLAC NORTHSTAR*****
Engine overheating? Loosing coolant? Coolant low light keeps coming on? Click HERE for Northstar head gasket repair information
Superior Knowledge and a Superior Product = Success!!
Hundreds of successful repairs. References available. Call and find out.
* There will be a $75 charge for the service call and analysis. If after making all attempts to repair the vehicle, and it is found to be non-repairable, there will be NO CHARGE for the repair process or materials. After a successful head gasket repair, the $75 service call fee will be will be credited to the total price.
There are NO hidden charges.
* Call for a FREE consultation 1 (800) 478-8599 / (213) 863-4457 TEXT / CALL (805) 890-4293
System analyzation included: pressure tests, water pump strength, radiator, circulation & thermostat.
No service call will be scheduled without a good chance of success. CALL TODAY
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE ANTIFREEZE WAS CHANGED IN THE REST OF YOUR VEHICLES? If it has been more than 2 years, it probably needs it!
After the head gasket repair, ask for a free 4 point antifreeze analysis for any vehicle.