The best & most experienced head gasket repair technician in Orange / L.A. & Ventura counties
Expert Coolant System Analysis
Vehicle overheat?? Blown Head Gasket??
Thermalweld Mobile Repair
* Often a head gasket needs to be repaired and sealed, not completly replaced.
* If your vehicle can run for 15 minutes, it probably can be repaired!!
* After about a 5-minute conversation we can tell you if your vehicle can be repaired .
Chemically repairing a head gasket requires more than pouring something into your coolant system. Repairing a head gasket requires experience, a proven method & a superior product.
Thermalweld is a proprietary blend of graphite and microscopic fibers, which forms an interlocking bonded layer. Thermalweld is only available through Thermalweld technicians.
FIXED OR FREE **GUARANTEED**
The total price is usually less than 1/4 of what a shop would charge. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HEAD GASKETS BEING REPAIRED WITH THE THERMALWELD PROCESS
STEP 1. A factory trained Thermalweld Technician will discuss the coolant system and the head gasket condition over the phone. Not every blown head gasket can be repaired. A 5 minute conversation can determine if the Thermalweld process can correct your problem. If a service call is scheduled, the success rate is over 95%.
STEP 2. After qualifying over the phone, an authorized Technician will come to the vehicle. While completely flushing the coolant system & preparing it for treatment, the thermostat, water pump, radiator, hoses, fans, and radiator cap will be analyzed. After the repair- we test drive it, offer recommendations, and make sure that the head gasket is fixed right.
STEP 3. After the repair is complete, provide a written product warranty.
The repair can last as long as a head gasket replacement.
Engine overheating? Loosing coolant? Coolant low light keeps coming on? Proven process with bleeder assembly installed. Click HERE for Northstar repair information
Superior Knowledge and a Superior Product = Success!!
Hundreds of successful repairs. References available. Call and find out.
* There will be a $75 charge for the service call and analysis. If after making all attempts to repair the vehicle, and it is found to be non-repairable, there will be NO CHARGE for the repair process. After a successful head gasket repair, the $75 service call fee will be will be credited to the total price.
There are NO hidden charges.
* Call for a FREE consultation 1 (800) 478-8599
System analyzation included: pressure tests, water pump strength, radiator, circulation & thermostat.
No service call will be scheduled without a good chance of success. CALL TODAY